Monday, October 31, 2011

Latest Review :: Jamie & Jon 9.10.11


Here's what Jamie & Jon had to say about our services: 

"Simply Perfect says it all! I could not have asked for a better team making sure my wedding day played out the way I wanted it to. Sumer, your help in the planning process was so great, and I was so impressed with your prompt responses to all of my questions and requests. On the wedding day when you showed me the radar on your phone with the rain moving away from us, I swear it was a miracle! I am truly, truly grateful for all of everyone's hard work helping me plan and execute the perfect day. I could not have asked for anything more!" 

Aren't these two adorable?! We certainly think so!! We've got more photos of their Conneaut Lake nuptials coming later this week! Stay tuned! 

Photo courtesy of MichaelWill Photography.